Saturday, October 29, 2011

Google Image Search leads to strange results

Might anyone explain why a Google Image Search for "The Eyes of Laura Mars" would lead to  the {infamous} Madonna Inn?  {Sorry, picture wouldn't load.  I'm still feeling my way around here.}

I was trying to explain to Stargazer what I meant by the phrase that I encountered reading this Cracked article.


I don't think the other excuses have much merit.


Except breakfast malfunction.
That one has happened to me too many times.  We used to run out every morning until Stargazer adjusted his grocery staples list so we have enough for some each morning.


And I guess losing hot water in the shower is valid as well.
Maybe "Finish Washing Dishes" should have been included.  That's what I need to do now, but I'd sure like this baby,  
the kitchen assistant robot (KAR).  How does that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment