Wednesday, February 8, 2012

YANAP: Shtuff People Say to Photographers




24 THOUGHTS ON “SHTUFF PEOPLE SAY TO PHOTOGRAPHERS

  1. OH MY WORD! I laughed SO hard!!!! Thanks for this! I loved it!!!!
    I especially love all the spot color questions… I get that ALL THE TIME!! People LOVE IT!!! I HATE HATE HATE IT!!!
    aaaahhhhhhhh… don’t mind me, I’m still giggling….
    Picasa…. gets me every time…
  2. I’m not a photographer, but I do the production work for one (upload, convert, retouch, etc.) I was just talking about how there is a group of people who think Photoshop is magic and have no respect for the work that actually goes into each image. This video is all so true that at one point I stopped laughing and almost cried. It probably doesn’t help that I’m in the middle of finishing up one of those “You can just photoshop this, right?” orders… from a bride… on an album…with a lot of pages.
  3. Best comments I’ve ever gotten: ‘I’ll give you a photo credit’, or ‘ it doesn’t cost you anything to take photographs’
  4. A pro photographer was invited to a fancy dinner party. When he arrived the hostess said to him, “I love your photos … you must have a very expensive camera.” When dinner was over the photographer approached the party’s hostess and said, “That was a wonderful meal … you must have a very expensive oven.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment