Saturday, December 10, 2011

Awkward



Awkward Pregnancy Photos II

It was this time last year that I did the Awkward Pregnancy Photos post and it was a real hit.
Since then, many people have sent me images that are just as awesome, if not better, than some of the first shots. (How that is even possible is beyond me). Plus, my buddies at Awkward Family Photos never fail to supply me with a bonanza of pregnancy glory. So may I present Awkward Pregnancy Photos Part Deux - Pregnancy Photos with a Vengeance!
All these images get 6 hell yeahs and a shot of Jäger from me. Hope you enjoy them too.


Awkward Family Photos
There's a good chance that this baby is going to require sunscreen of SPF 50 and higher.

How about a wtf?

Reader Comments (18)

I never realized how well pregnant bellies and giving the finger went together.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterYaraC
Your captions are effing hilarious...trying to read this while feeding my baby, kept waking her up by laughing my ass off!
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered Commentergherkin
i love all of these except the last. the woman in that photo has been ridiculed for this. soldiers get a 2 week leave during thier deployment. that is when she got pregnant. her husband's leave was towards the beginning of the deployment...
i was pregnant when my husband came home from war in aug 2010, but he had been home in april 2010, hence how i was pregnant at homecoming, same thing for that lady :)
i wish i could find the article written by her
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered Commenterkrista
wow! 12 months! That's true dedication to hold that child in however long it takes to get her man home!!
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterRutalia
Hahah great stuff!!
The cats were probably the LEAST CREEPY of the bunch because at least they have an explanation for their actions!! Double black T-shirt guy.. Scary.. Old too. Way too old unless his bad look transcends him to another age category.
Gatorbaby the best of the nature shots. Hidden danger lurking in that photo!
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterAnticipating Dad
People.
They make the world so much better than going to the movies.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered Commenteralexandra
Somebody, please make it stop! I'm in pain, here! There's something extra special about that Jaws photo though... he looks like a guy I used to work with.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterAmy
Hilarious! I needed this laugh today :) Thanks for sharing! People are so weird.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterAmy
I can see where you guys are coming from as far as the last picture, but at the same time, taken out of context it is kind of funny. I also say this coming from a military family. Seeing a very pregnant woman with a "gone for 12 months" under her picture is amusing. I was smart enough to go "Oh, he must have gotten leave." but the image is still kind of amusing.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterSarah
Lots 'O Gags and throwing up in my mouth. Bleh... and LOL. :)
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterRachel
They are hilarious, except for the military one and I hope it gets removed. She conceived while her husband was home on his 2 week R&R!!
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterTess
Grow up everyone.
The picture of the military wife is FUNNY! Anyone with a brain knows her husband came home for R&R and that's where the belly came from.
Get a sense of humor. I think you'll find life is much more enjoyable with it.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterAmy
Wonderful. What are these people thinking? I'm going to pee.
p.s first time poster
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterKyla
Relax people, we all know the baby was conceived on leave. The picture is funny because of the cap ion and because she thought it was a good idea to wear such little clothing and paint her belly.
These are all freaking funny. Thanks for making my day!!
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterErin
These are awesome and hilarious! The Circle of Life one is downright disturbing.
I agree with others about that last one, though. It would be best to take it down. That poor girl has been made fun of enough. :(
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterThe Kuh
Ok people with zero sense of humor..... She obviously conceived while her husband was on leave. I think the funny part is her standing there in a gym full of family members and military members half naked with her belly painted. She should have saved that for the privacy of her own home. Keep the picture... She fails for her attire!!!
P.S. I am a military member and am not offended. Every military member and family member that I know is not offended.
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterDianna
People to chillax about that last photo. I don't care how long her husband was gone or how much leave he got, the fact that she thought it was appropriate to great him in a room full of people while half naked and wearing body paint is HILARIOUS.
Also, if any of you read instead of immediately getting your self-righteous panties in a twist, Amy said "I'm sure she conceived when he was on leave".
December 9, 2011 | Unregistered CommenterAnne
What great pictures, i wish i had some like that from my pregnancy!! Good luck to ALL the soon to be mom's & dad's !!!!!


Miss Smile
Proud and noble, Donna figured the tutu and legs she found at Build-A-Bear would cleverly disguise her growing belly.




mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.


mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.

mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.

mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.

mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.

Awkward Family Photos
I hope this is hanging over the fireplace for when their sassy mouthed 13-year old daughter brings her friends over.


Awkward Pregnancy Photos II

It was this time last year that I did the Awkward Pregnancy Photos post and it was a real hit.
Since then, many people have sent me images that are just as awesome, if not better, than some of the first shots. (How that is even possible is beyond me). Plus, my buddies at Awkward Family Photos never fail to supply me with a bonanza of pregnancy glory. So may I present Awkward Pregnancy Photos Part Deux - Pregnancy Photos with a Vengeance!
All these images get 6 hell yeahs and a shot of Jäger from me. Hope you enjoy them too.

Awkward Family Photos
"Okay, I'll do your 'Hoop, der it is' idea but just don't show my face"


Awkward Family Photos
May I call you Kung Fu Panda? Why certainly, may I deliver a front snap-kick to your pills?


Awkward Family Photos
There's a good chance that this baby is going to require sunscreen of SPF 50 and higher.


Wired Fool
I can't help but hear the Jaws theme when I see this photo.


mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.


Awkward Family Photos
Shhh, he falls asleep like this all the time. Just give him a minute.




Awkward Family Photos
"Okay, I'll do your 'Hoop, der it is' idea but just don't show my face"


Awkward Family Photos
May I call you Kung Fu Panda? Why certainly, may I deliver a front snap-kick to your pills?


Awkward Family Photos
There's a good chance that this baby is going to require sunscreen of SPF 50 and higher.


Wired Fool
I can't help but hear the Jaws theme when I see this photo.


mjs on site photography
Jerry felt pretty cocky about taking the last bag of Oreos a pregnant lady was reaching for at Wegman's, until his dismembered body was later found in the forest just outside of town.


Awkward Family Photos
Shhh, he falls asleep like this all the time. Just give him a minute.


Miss Smile
Proud and noble, Donna figured the tutu and legs she found at Build-A-Bear would cleverly disguise her growing belly. 


Awkward Family Photos
It's all fun and games until someone gets ingested by a tree.   


Miss Smile
Hearing only "topless and melons", he was sorely disappointed when he showed up for the photoshoot. 


Flickr
"Hey, lady. Get away from my picnic! Fuck!"


J Evins
"Okay, well be sure to take a shot that I can send to Aunt Cathy. Just because wouldn't come to the wedding doesn't mean she's not excited about the baby."


nfc photography
Tired and exhausted from noodling for catfish, Carol decided to take a rest on the riverbank while keeping an eye out for gators.


Flickr
Oh snap, stolen mini-mime vest and pants!


Awkward Family Photos
Hush, hush sweet little man-baby. Everything's going to be alright.


Awkward Family Photos
I agree that the question mark is vital on this man's t-shirt. Where is he looking? Why did he feel the need to layer two black tees? Why isn't he happy? How do they get their hostas in the background to grow so well?


Awkward Family Photos
Quickly wrapping the table cloth around her naked body and running outside, she still wasn't fast enough to catch the ice-cream truck.



Awkward Family Photos
Cat's is the second longest running musical of all time, therefore, this image is timeless! Stick that in your bum and lick it.


 


Awkward Family Photos
I hope this is hanging over the fireplace for when their sassy mouthed 13-year old daughter brings her friends over. 
 
Seeing as I had trouble putting on my shoes during my pregnancy, I can't help but be impressed by this modest little flower's agility.
Thanks to all of you that sent me these shots and thank you Awkward Family Photos for coming out with yet another book I want for Christmas. Lastly, I hope all you folks in the shots had wonderful, healthy babies. Nope, just doesn't get old for me. It just doesn't get old.
 It does for the reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment