Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Solstice, RHU!


I <3 RHU!
It makes me think!
This post immediately reminded me of page 45
in L. Sprague de Camp's novel, _Lest Darkness Fall_, the line about asking to pass the butter by wrapping the request in three puns, four mythological "illusions" {I think he meant allusions}, and a dissertation on early butter manufacture!

Hope every slave is piling up boxes of product! This is the season of boxes are totally way more fun than their contents, although the yummy noms that were delivered from Figi's today and the bacon-wrapped top sirloin steak {not deep-fried, but there is a small stick (or skewer)} that were delivered from Omaha Steaks yesterday look pretty good to me!
Wishing you all good cheer as the solstice approaches,
grateful mom

No comments:

Post a Comment