Tuesday, December 13, 2011

draft, rhu post & comments


Who else has "ruined" someones Christmas?

 ·  ·  · 23 hours ago near Nashville, TN

  • 3 people like this.

    • Donna Dupree Miller Yup...it's destroyed because we ran out of some snowman design melamine dishes....that have been on the shelves since September!
      23 hours ago ·  ·  2

    • Robert F. Savio I had a woman almost break down because she could not find SAFFRON in our spice section. Firstly, Saffron retails for close to a million dollars an once (not really but it is MEGA costly) and when we DO have it, it gets stolen off the shelf as fast as we put it up. Anyway, I, personally, was accused of not caring that she can now NOT seve the PERFECT dinner she wanted to. WTF??
      20 hours ago ·  ·  1

    • Maaike Vlaeminck I did, I mean, I should have known this family had to have this particular christmas tree and not have sold the last one 3 days earlier, right?

      And mmmmmm saffron! I have to order mine online

      19 hours ago via Mobile · 

    • Maralyn Ireland Oh yeah, 2 weeks left to go and its my fault you want a boxset of DVDs noone has ever heard of ordered in now, when it takes at least 3 to get here!!!!!!JESUS!
      15 hours ago · 

    • Wes McClarren I have because my GAS STATION doesn't carry the particular gift card this woman was looking for but she KNOWS we had it last year (which we didn't but she wouldn't believe that).
      14 hours ago · 

    • Amber Geronsin Nope not yet.
      10 hours ago via Mobile · 

    • Lizzy Leigh Vasquez I don't think we could, at work, unless we tried too, since we're food service. Unless we refuse to do a last minute catering order or something. We have a strict 3 day minimum notice on all catering and special orders. I'm sure that won't stop people from running in at 5 minutes to close on Xmas eve, begging for a 20 person sandwich tray.
      9 hours ago · 

    • Cassandra Kittybear I ruined Christmas because I can't hold live animals for customers to purchase later. I don't care if it's a Christmas present and you don't have a neighbor who can keep your hamster and cage until the 24th. She doesn't have to go to your home, but she can't stay here until you are ready to pick her up.
      55 minutes ago · 

    • Maralyn Ireland Wow Cassandra, people are mental huh?
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Joi Cardinal But Donna, my entire holiday will be ruined if I can't serve my specialty of IKEA marinated reindeer balls in fennel sauce on those exact plates. I've been planning this brand-new family tradition for all of three weeks now.
      You should have noticed me coming in every other day to gaze lovingly at *my* new plates. You're always standing in the same place at the store, doing nothing, except for ringing
      up a few sales . . .
      {I could go on, but I want to make certain that it's clear that my tongue is very much in cheek *-*}

No comments:

Post a Comment