Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to this Blog

Hey now!

This is a generic placeholder post that I link to when a site registration insists on a URL.

At some point I'll add links here to the best of my stuff and other good stuff, but for now this is all you get.

Explore! There's lots more stuff here. You shouldn't be able to read drafts, but please don't comment on them.

Anyone who cares to is welcome to correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and word choice in these posts, if s/he can do it with humor and will also post a rock-solid reference for any suggested corrections. I know a lot about our language and how to use it, but I do make mistakes.  Please don't mention any typos. I type with far fewer fingers post stroke and am self-conscious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment