Sunday, January 8, 2012

Masturbating in Public

YouTube ~ Steve Miller Band, Fly like an Eagle



Hey, now, YouTube!
I just wanted to post that I'm married to Steve Miller {a different one} and I think the posters who criticize the artist's performance are very immature and bad-mannered.
I'm a DeadHead. Wonder how long they would have kept their followers happy if they played every song the exact same way each time, like mediocre bands who are sent out on tour with a choreographed set list, studio musicians to beef up the sound, and back-up singers to compensate for failing range?
So what I'm saying is, turn off your analytic brain, get mellow, and just listen. Then you might learn to appreciate the art. Obsessively posting your learned analysis is just masturbation. Ok in the right setting, but really, no one wants to watch you!
What do you say to that, Fenderman? {Especially if you don't know how to use an apostrophe. Or capital letters.}


No comments:

Post a Comment