17 THOUGHTS ON “IN A WORLD WITHOUT PICNIK, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE NEW FAUXTOGS?

  1. That is just one comment of the many … check out some of these:
    “I guess my Photographer dreams just went down the sh*tter. Thanks Picnik :( ”
    “I use picnik seriously all the time to do my editing for my customers and now i’m going to have to go back to paying someone else to do it for me. Not cool!!!!! :( ”
    “But i use it on my pix all the time and the model agency i work for uses it too!”
    “I am a professional photographer and though i do have photoshop picnik was and is my go to site… i guess i will no longer be able to edit my photos!!!?? This is seriously going to alter my life…”
    OH MY…..
  2. “please dnt close n its ok sme1 sayin whats all the fuss u get a full refund wow we r gonna lose money as we use this for our buisness as it has everything we need im gonna stugle now n i dnt like google+ they r blakmailin us to use google+ as they no we use picnik im at a loss refund aswell :’(“
  3. Here’s a lovely one from “Photography By Sharlee”: “GET RID OF PICASA.. IT HAS A LOT OF PROGRAMS.. CHARGE FOR PICNIK.. take it to new heights.. but don’t do away with it. I seriously love this program. I DO ALL OF MY EDITING ON THE PREMIUM FEATURE ! THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A HAPPY PHOTOGRAPHER!” A quick click to her Facebook showed, you guessed it, terribly edited photos and already multiple statuses and links expressing her anger at Picnik. This makes me sick. Oh, and here’s another: “Very bad news. I’m a freelance photographer and I’ve been able to keep my overhead very low buy using picnik and not having to purchase expensive editing software. I’ve been completely satisfied with the creative functionality and have yet to hit a creative ceiling that would force me to purchase Adobe softwar. For some reason, I guess now you’re forcing everyone’s hand. Seriously, not cool.” Though I have to admit that I looked at this woman’s work and it wasn’t bad at all. She must just use Picnik for small tweaks. She knows how to use her camera very well.
  4. Pingback: Piknik closing.
  5. “This is pure craziness. People have businesses to run… we LOVE your site…”
    “Oh, & ps. …. Google+ sucks. Please come out with a Software version of Picnik – or I will be forced to use ADOBE!!! (I will NOT use Google+) !!!!!”
    Because Adobe is low quality?
    And this one just for kicks
    “My dad just left for another country, and I was crying all night, now this, picnik closing…way to make a day horrible.”
    Yes, because a website closing down is like losing your father…
    And the people demanding an explanation, begging them not to close… and signing petitions…. oh man, thanks YANAP, you made my day
  6. I went to Picnik and posted some mean comments, but I don’t care.Those people need to hear the truth. Maybe if they are forced to buy real programs, their photography will improve too. I’m hoping it will.
  7. Here is another one
    Just got THE EMAIl. I’m premium because I use picnik so much. What is the alternative?
    feel free to give suggestions such as…..give up,use photoshop etc