Monday, January 9, 2012

Phoebe Won!



And, as promised…we have a calendar winner!
angeldrawingN8304
I devised a box to randomly select the winner. I had nine names, so I put 9 different bowls into an empty box, one for each name. The names were printed on bits of paper, and those were put into the bowls at random, too.
angeljakedrawingN8306
Then, I used the secret ingredient: Kitty Crack!
kittycrackN8312
Okay, so it’s real name is “freeze-dried chicken,” but everyone I know calls it Kitty Crack, because it really is.
drawingbowlsN8314
One little piece of Kitty Crack went into each bowl.
jakedrawingN8317
And then Jacoby was let loose on the box. Whichever name was in the bowl he ate out of first would be the winner.
jakedrawingN8325
A very big responsibility! And the winner is…
drawingwinnerN8341
Phoebe! Congratulations, Phoebe – please email your address to abyaday@talonvaki.com and I’ll send your calendar out as soon as I can.
jakedrawingN8334
In case you’re wondering, yes, Jake got to eat all the chicken. I was kind of interested that he went for all the red bowls first. I’ve always heard that cats see blues and greens better than reds, so I kind of thought he’d go for a blue or green bowl. I didn’t look at which names went into which bowls, but I did think it was intriguing that he went for the red bowl first. He actually stepped over other bowls to take the chicken out of it, too.
(it’s a contest…and a science experiment!)
jakedrawingN8328
However, if you did not win the calendar, don’t despair! Email me your address, and I’ll send you Jake’s special holiday Toki Poki card!
jakey-front xmas-457back
Thank you to everyone who commented!

No comments:

Post a Comment